1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Users
Information You Give to Us
We may collect any information, such as your first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, geolocation and other information that you provide when you interact with us. Some examples are when you:
- Sign up to receive email communications from us;
- Register or create an account on the Site;
- Correspond or communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Use our Site to interact with us; or
- Use social media to interact with us, or to share something from our Site with others, we will receive information about what you share and other details that may be based on your social media privacy settings.
Information Collected Automatically
Each time you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- Your IP address, MAC address, browser type, operating system, device-identifying information, type of computer, and type of Web browser software, the specific webpages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- Information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other clickstream data.
- We may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to the Site or other sites.
We may use web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags or similar technologies that allow us to know if a particular web page was visited, an e-mail opened, or links in the email utilized. In some instances, these technologies may allow us to match activities with particular users.
We may combine the information we collect through cookies, web beacons, or other technology tools with other information we have collected from you or information from other sources.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected
- For editorial and feedback purposes;
- For data training purposes;
- For marketing and promotional purposes;
- To create a statistical analysis of users’ behavior for our partners;
- For content improvement and research;
- To customize the content and layout of the Site;
- To notify you about updates to the Site or software;
- To Respond to your inquiries; or
- To take other actions in response to your inquiries or other website activities.
We also may aggregate personal information use such information to analyze the effectiveness of our Services, improve our Services, conduct research and for other related purposes.
3. Sharing or Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Unless otherwise agreed, we will not sell or disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, payment information, and other personal information which users voluntarily provide to us, except as follows:
- We work with business partners who support us, such as sports betting partners who partner with our software or investors. We also use outside service providers to facilitate the Site and overall operation, and to perform functions on our behalf, such as monitoring visitors to our Site, sending emails and promotional offers, analyzing data, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers are prohibited from using personal information for any other purpose and are contractually required to comply with all applicable laws and requirements, which may include Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards if they are processing payments.
- To the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, such as in response to subpoenas or court orders.
- To protect the rights and intellectual property of Epoxy.AI.
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our policies, or as otherwise required by law.
- In urgent circumstances to protect Epoxy.AI. or the personal safety of any individual.
4. Cookies Policy
The Site uses “cookies,” which are small pieces of information stored by your browser or other application on your computer’s browser or hard drive. The cookies are used to connect your computer with information stored about your online activity, searches and preferences both within the same website visit and from one visit to the next on the Site and/or other websites. Some examples of this data include your account preferences, user specific information on pages accessed, searched terms or addresses entered, and previous visits to the sites. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our Site.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Site does not control and does not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
We also use Google Analytics to monitor activity on the Site. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
We or our partners may also use Flash cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you to your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, play games and perform surveys. They help us improve our Site by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other sites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. Click here to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We may also use web beacons, which are electronic images that may be used on our websites or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
5. Links to Other Websites
We also provide visitors to our website the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. In this case, we ask the visitor for his or her email address and name. These communications will include our promotions and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by emailing us at info.epoxy.ai by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email we send to you, by replying to any email we send you and entering the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
7. Access to Personal Identifiable Information
8. Data Security and Retention
We use industry-standard techniques on the Site to help to protect any personal information you have provided to us from loss, misuse or alteration. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore, as is the case with any organization – we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
9. Social Media
10. Children’s Privacy
Under Age 13
Our Site is not specifically directed toward children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 13 on our Site without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under Age 18
Minors under 18 years of age may have the Personal Information that they provide to us through the Site deleted by sending an email to email@example.com requesting deletion. Please note that, while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deletion of your personal information does not ensure complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
11. Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals and therefore, Back on My Feet and the Site do not recognize DNT.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
14. Contact Details